May 4, 2011

~~She turned 1~~


Sara turned 1 on 30th Apr 2011..it has been a year..how fast time flies..I can still remember her face when she looked at me after she popped out from my womb..she look straight into my eyes...a little beautiful creature Allah gave me..Alhamdullilah

1 year raising Sara, I've been tested with so many challenges...breastfeeding her is a big challenge..I can't go travel frequently as I love to do before...I can't go out with friends as I did before..I have to let go a high pay interesting job as I need to go n feed her during lunch...but Allah is always fair..being with her everyday give thousands of happiness to us two..and my family too..I can't imagine my day without her...

Happy Birthday Sayang Mama..Mama doakan Sara jadi anak yg taat pada AllaH, Mama & Abah, smart kid and Insan yg berguna to Islam and country..I will cherish forever & a day as your mom..love..

No comments: