May 8, 2011

~~Unconditional Love~~

This special day, every single people in the world must celebrate..whether you rich or poor, black or white, all of Us have this one woman that deliver us to this World..Mak, Mama, Mom, Ibu, Ummi, Mommy whatever you call her..today is Her Day..

My Mak is my bestfriend..since I ever know her until now and it will never change...she is my laughing partner and my crying shoulder..my beauty consultant and my teacher..my pejabat aduan rakyat and my easy cash counter(before I hv a job la)...

On this special day..If my Mak read this..again I would like to say Happy Mother's day Mak..thank you for every single drop of milk that adik2 & I drank from you..every single sweat dropped taking care of me n adik2..every single nite that gone not sleeping when we are not well...every penny of money that gone to raise us and school us..and to every other million things that you do which we definitely cannot repay back...and the most important thing is thank you for the unconditional love you give every single day to us (me, adik2, bapak and now Kayy & Sara)...

To Allah I pray for your wellness, happiness and greatness life ahead...I love you


Me & My Mak

I hope one day I can make Sara feel how I feel to have a superb Mom like my Mak...insyaAllah..


Happy Mother's Day..

1 comment:

IndaMarya said...

sob sob sdih la pula...