May 18, 2011

Selamat Konvo Adik2 Saye

Tomorrow is the convocation day for both of my adiks, my younger brother Khazimi(Imi) and my only little sister Faten. Imi will receive his degree and Faten will get her diploma..my parent has to split, Bapak will go to Imi's convo while Mak will go to Faten's.

Faten already got her new dress..all pink from head to toe, but Imi seems to be just enough wearing shirt that he just can grab from his closet..he said never mind "the robe will hide it all"

Imi now is already working with one of the Architecture Firm in Shah Alam. He got what he wanted since he was small, to be an architect..InsyaAllah this coming September he will be engaged to the love of his life, Raihan and wedding expected to come on March next year..

Adik Faten now pursuing her degree in Finance and expected to finish it next year..she said she just want to find a job in Perlis..she is too attached to home good living environment and so she doesn't want to work outside Perlis..

To them I say congratulations..wishing them all the best in every future undertakings, given good health and good life by Allah..

1 comment:

IndaMarya said...

best sngguh outing ni.mak paling suka tang part bagi mkn ikan tu..ish I think I can just sit there watching those fish in the pond..