May 17, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day

Yesterday was Teacher's day..so I guess still okie if I want to say Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers out there especially to my Mother who is a good teacher to her students and to us her children. This year will be my last year my mum teaching her student at SK Bohor Mali as she will be retiring this coming July. But to us she is our 'life' teacher forever :)

To my auntie, Mak Cik who is currently teaching at SM Sy Hassan, Perlis..moga dpt Guru Cemerlang many more times ahead :)

Million thanks to all my teachers since I was in SK Seri Perlis, then SM Derma, MRSM PDRM..and few below leave marks in my heart;
1. Mr Saw Ah Hock - it was such a fun learning math with u
2. Cikgu Mat Ali - eventhough sgt Garang but I become better person :)
3. Cikgu Nik Sobariah - who turn my Add Math from zero to Hero :)
4. Teacher Fairuz - my vogue English teacher
5. Cikgu Lin - nicest teacher that help me to Score A1 in Prinsip Akaun and dismiss class early on Monday so that we will get to que first for our Nasi Ayam
6. Cikgu Anuar - lucky all my batch did not get A1 for physics or else you and your wife need to climb up the flag pole up and down 10 times..huhu

And not to forget, my Father In law..who was once a teacher and now a full time retiree..Selamat Hari Guru Pencen Abah :)

May Allah blessed all the teachers and filled their life with happiness always..Terima Kasih Cikgu!

1 comment:

IndaMarya said...

once a teacher, always a teacher..