May 17, 2012

We had Joy,We had fun

When Air Asia announce its annual free seats sale last year, I managed to book 14 seats KL to Bandung, flying 30th March...I'm bringing my whole family including my auntie's family and also our new family member, sis in law, Raihan to visit the shopping heaven..this visit will be a family trip and also honeymoon for my brother Khazimi who just get married earlier, the same month..


We landed safely in Bandung as planned and the whether is bright and shine there..the Supir was already there waiting for us. we called him Pak Adi, such a nice man with a smile all the time..he straight away brought us to the apartment that I booked, named Cipedes apartment..the apartment was so huge, comfortable and clean..


We spend the day at the Trans Studio Bandung (indoor theme park), more or less like Genting..the place didnt tickle my fancy, but my brothers,sister and my auntie kids enjoyed it..Sara had a chance to enjoy few rides there..the other half day was spent with shopping la..apalagi kan :)


same goes to the other 2 days there..shopping, shopping,shopping and makan..but the food there didn't suit my taste bud sangat la..so just eat for the sake of eating..we bought so many things..lucky i bought extra luggage from Air Asia prior flying, or else kena top up with expensive fees charge by AA...our bag been stuffed by so many many things sampai mcm nak pecah!


we had fun there..even though it was a short trip..it was such a wonderful feeling to see my family had fun and happy..and also this is the first time for my hubby visiting Bandung and he had a great time hunting for tshirts and jeans..Pak Adi was so nice and patient with our perangai yg gila-gila..


hope we can do this again some other time in other place..some pictures taken there by our loyal photographer, my sweet hubby :)







No comments: