May 13, 2012

Love at First Sight

I believe in love at first sight,because I've been in love with my Mak since I've opened my  eyes..I am so close with her that sometimes I feel like she is my best friend in stead of mother..sharing all my ups and downs and also secrets since I was small until now, same goes to her.. 

The bond become closer when I had Sara, her new sweetheart..sharing stories about Sara almost everyday through phone, facebook or just sms will make her day..

My Mak is a funny and cheerful person but she was strict with us, her children when we were young. We cannot go to school, tuition, out to mall or anywhere far from house by ourselves. Camping, outing with friends or other 'near to dangerous activities', jauh sekali. 

But alhamdulillah, all of us grew up to be 'human' :) ...thanks Mak for going through thick and thin to bring us up, patient with our perangai and always be there when we need you..

Just to let you know that there's never been a moment that I wasn't glad that you are my mum. I just wish I am near to you so that I see you and take care of you and bapak. But now we are 500km apart and can just talk over the phone to update daily news :(  

Kakak doakan mak always in good health, panjang umur, murah rezeki and dapat pegi Haji this year as you and bapak wish.. 

Happy mother's day also to my mother in law grandmother,my aunty,Mazila, my grandmother and  to all the mothers in the world <3<3

me and mak in the apt that we stayed during our visit to Bandung

good looking features of her

us - last year Hari Raya 

mak, Sara and my sister Faten in FLORIA last year










1 comment:

IndaMarya said...

Adoi u made me cry kakak...thnx for the gd wishes and yr doa.This year 3 important things in my life that I nak dah dapat.Abg selamat kawin, adik Suhail dapat masuk U, n the last one nk pi haji dgn bapak..yg tu tk confirm lagi.mudahan2 Allah will grant that too.and Faten wll get tru her dgree and dpt krja cepat.thnx for evrything kakak...I wish you too n Kay and adik2 , menantu2 and cucu will achieve yr goals in life..satu lagi mudahan2 will get gd news dari abg and Rean tk lama lagi.nanti Sara dpt kawan.he he.