May 15, 2012

Before I was a Mum


Before I was a mum, I never understand how something so small could effect my life...I never felt my heart break into million pieces to see her in pain when the doctor give her immunizations..


Before I was a mum, I stay up late at night watching midnight movies with friends, I never stay awake to check on baby body temperature every 15 minutes when she had high fever.. 


Before I was a mum, I never felt so rushing to go back home from office just to feed a hungry baby..I never felt so relieved to see her happy face running to hug me when I pick her up at Nanny's..


Now it has been 2 years I become a mum..life was never the same compared to before..Like what my Mak always said to me, the feeling is different. You will only feel it once you yourself become one. I never knew that I can love someone so much until I had Sara..she just turned 2 years old end of April and all the sweats and sleepless nights are worth it when I see her cute face sleeping so soundly beside me every night..


in Perth on her birthday

priceless moment

Moga Allah pelihara dan berkati hidup anak Mama..and Thank you Allah for bringing her in our life ..amin...



No comments: