May 11, 2012

Second Wedding of the Family

I know it has been a while since they got married..but the time just not a friend to me for me to update this blog..so many happenings these few months and one of the biggest event is my brother's wedding in March 2012.

Alhamdulillah, everything went quite well. They both look good in their wedding attire. In Perlis reception, almost all the family and friends that were invited came. 

I personally thank all the family members and neighbours who helped us to make sure this event is one of the memorable ones. 

happiness can be seen everywhere surrounding the wedding especially the groom, my brother. Never see he is happier than ever.

I was also glad to see my brother and my parent were happy that day. Wish and pray Imi and Raihan a good marriage life together untill jannah. InsyaAllah

here are some photos taken during the both sides weddings.
solemnization - 11.03.2012

reception Klang - 11.03.2012

reception Perlis - 17.03.2012



No comments: