November 29, 2007

P.E.N.A.N.G


I'm sitting in my hotel room...looking around..sometimes feel that this is just a dream...never ever dreamt that my life will turn out to be like this...hmmm...but don't get me wrong by the way!..hehe...I was assign to a project in one of the factory in Kulim High Tech...and my company has placed us to stay in a hotel in Penang...which take me about 15-20 minutes time to get to the office from here.....



My colleagues here used to take taxi to travel everyday for work...and it will cost RM40 one way! I chose to drive by my self..thanks to my parent who are helping me out to bring my car back here...it is also easier for me to go back to my hometown, Perlis every weekend which is near to Penang...yeay!..after almost 6 years living in KL now i got the chance to be near with my family....hehe..so manja!
What can i say bout the hotel...it is easily accesible...just near the highway and just next to a new shopping mall just open here...the room is spacius for just one person like me...every morning got the chance to have breakfast at the restaurant...the food is okie...not so sedap and not that u cannot eat it at all...just average....with internet facility in the room makes it easier for us to do our job in the hotel room rather than staying back at the factory..
Like all people always telling me...Penang is the heaven of food...so along the road near the hotel...there are so many cafes and restaurants...which really fulfill my tummy needs...hihi....and really fulfill my pockets needs...hehe..cheaper compared to KL...
The best thing about here...no traffic jams my dear frens!...so relief...so my frens in KL..let me enjoy these moments every morning and back from work and dont be jealous about it!...he he...
Hope i can adjust to this new way of living which needs me to travel a lot...cari makan maa...he he

No comments: