November 27, 2007

Ma & Pa

My friend once asking me…are your parent okay u switching job? Leaving one of the most stable company in Malaysia and opt for freelancing?...Me reply..I am the most fortunate daughter to have parent who really understand, open minded and always believe in what I do…I know deep in their heart there must be at least a bit of worries…but they always believe in me…and trust I won’t let them down….I wish they can see how thankful I am to have them as my parent…

It is always nailed in my head and heart that Mom and Dad…are the two persons who will never leave me behind...will always be there for me through the hardest time of my life…friends will come and go…lovers might change along the road I take….but parent will be always there…always…believe me…

I can have all the money in the world…but nothing compares to what they have sacrificed for you and your sisters and brothers….I can do all the things that I want to do… but not the one that are against them…that is me..dunno why…I cannot not to obey what they said or ask me to do…I am weak when it become to them….that’s me…

Last weekend..I'm spending time with them and my sis in KL..they came here to bring my car back for me to use in Kulim..how sweet my dad is!...Had the opportunity to bring them to Eyes on Malaysia in Tasik Titiwangsa...my mom as always always good in taking the chance to do her most favourite activities..SHOPPING...hehe...

Some pictures taken last weekend...the day before I'm flying off to Penang..



Mak & Bapak..


Me & Lovely Mom(Dont u think she still look good in her 50's?)

If I have the chance and I hope ‘The One’ will grant my wish…to give me the best health and money for me to take care of my Mak & Bapak when they cant do what they are capable of doing rite now at that time…hopefully I can give them cute grandchildren..which I don’t know when it will happen…hehe :P..

Hope they are proud of having me as their daughter..really really hope for that!...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.