November 18, 2007

International Space Station(ISS)

It's been 2 weeks in my new workplace...ISS...hmmm what should i write about it...

It is located at Jaya33..section 14 PJ..to whom who used to go to Jaya Supermarket or DigitalMall..i'm sure they will know this building....the place is okie..the jam is not that bad on my way to office...but n my home..its really bad if i take Federal Highway...but now..already found a new route..thru Jalan University...the traffic is not that bad thru that route..thank God!

One thing...i'm just shock that i need to pay RM22 per day for the parking!..can u imagine that?...it has no maximum amount..but luckily i can claim it at the end of the month...opportunity cost that i need to pay...hehe...

These 2 weeks..i;m just studying on my new assignment...quite hard! so intergrated ..too many things to understand.but yet interesting..not many people knows it well...i am also still waiting for them to give me the instruction to go to Kulim...just can't wait to start my first project...there..near my hometown...the Kayangan state..Perlis...hihi...:)

Another new experience is I was asked to joint pre-sales activity...never did such thing before...it is really new and interesting experience to me...got the chance to learn about other company businesses..the way they run their business...and got the chance to back home early..!

With the 'busy' schedule..hehe..still got the chance(always..haha) to chat with my friend..she sent me the photos from my last day in TM...with all the girls...who used to work with me everyday...victims that have to hear my stupid jokes everyday...



....all the Finance Team Girlss in the SAP projects...


...me with nadiana...

Hope friends in ISS are okie...for sure will meet many new peoples with different characters...Blend...again is the magic word in this case...

hope to write again when i am in Kulim..hehe..

No comments: