November 5, 2007

B.L.E.N.D.

After the whole "drop the Bomb giving 24 hours notice" to the GEMS project...i am today reporting my duty to the new employer of mine...a consulting company located at Jaya33...the name is equivalent to what Dr Sheikh Muzaffar had succeeded to go last month....

So here i am...my day started at 9...so efficiently..the IT guy gave me my laptop...my first laptop...with my name on it..all configured..including emails..and SAP account...plus ID and passoword for SAPnotes...i am so impressed by the efficiency...i thought i'll be drop dead boring today waiting for laptop and nothing to do...hehe...fortunately not!....

got my passcard, thumbprint scan,diaries..all the stationeries....be introduced to all the people...so need to smileee...all the time...it's kinda weird when everybody refering me as consultant..really weird..need time to adjust with that fact....

the different is..i am so silent today...coz the office not like before....a bit quiet...so i need to blend with the environment..the true color should not be shown yet!..hi hi...so blend is the word of the day for today!

No comments: