June 30, 2011

@}-------sweet like chocolate -------{@

this is what he wrote to me today:

Baby : cant wait for this weekend
Baby : i pray its not raining
Baby : i have my lovely wifey to thanks for this not so surprise getaway
Baby : im sorry that i havent plan a thing as i got cought up with arising matters
Baby : but deep in my heart i am crying like mad(kat luar control macho) cos somebody do 
            something  as sweet as this to celebrate
Baby : it may not be sufficient for me to phrase it in words
Baby : but i do..i do like it a lot
Baby : i do..i do love u a lot lot2
Baby : thank u for reading my mumbles
Baby : pls dun shed a tear ----> he warn me as I always shed tears to read all these kind of sweet words from him..haha


this is how sweet my hubby is..though sometimes he always said he is not romantic..he just doesn't realise that he is one hopeless romantic man!

this is me replying : u r most welcome..the least i can do to repay all the good things that u brought to my life

countdown : Friday,Saturday, 2 years :)

3 comments:

IndaMarya said...

sweet sweet of him

Salamz said...

woit..hangpa nak pi celebrate kat mana tu?

FaMmyLa said...

kak sally : celebrate kat mana? tunggu..