June 21, 2011

~~Public gratitude notes to the Men in my Life~~

Yesterday was said Father's day in the calendar..my dad is staying far north of Malaysia with my mum and adik2..so handphone is the best medium to wish him on this special day of being a dad..he just replied " thanks,atas ingatan".

That is my father, a man with few words..since I was small that is my dad that I knew..compared to my mom that is blessed with writing and speaking skills..he is the one who is always quiet..

I was quite manja to him when I was small..my mum sometimes used me to ask from my dad if she wants something as she knows my dad mostly granted what I wish..so he in other words my first boyfriend..I still remember last time when I had my first bf, he come to me and said " Kakak dah ada boyfriend, tak sayang Bapak lagi" ..I smiled and said to him "no..you are still my number one man" ..keh keh

Now he has already retired working with Kilang Gula Felda Perlis..which is about 2 years back..he just stay at home happily riding his bike almost everyday and active with the JKK there..

So this posting is a public shout out for my Bapak..Happy Father' s day Bapak..thank u for every single things that u have done for Kakak and adik2..insyaAllah we will never forget your deeds to raise us all and your wellness and happiness in life is always in my prayer everyday..

Not to forget to my hubby Mr Kayy..Happy Father's day love..may Allah give us strength and  health to take of our kids and each other..InsyaAllah..

2 comments:

IndaMarya said...

just read yr comment, teriak gila. bca kuat2 bgi bap dgar sama.lepas tu pakat teriak.very touching la kakak.

FaMmyLa said...

hmm..never meant to make u two cry la..its just what i think..