June 5, 2011

long silent...

i'm back after the long silent..just dont have time i guess..

Sara down with flu last week and I was hit by one since yesterday..lucky my family was here taking care of Sara..it is school holiday now and as usual, my mum n dad will bring my adik2 here in KL..

spent quality time with them..Sara is the happiest person to have so many people that want to manja her all the time..

and I am happy that Mak had a chance..long awaited moment I guess for her to meet her old bestfren Auntie Mariyani..even though it was a short meeting but I can see my mom happy face and this make her visit to KL this time even more worth it.. 

this morning..they already head back to Perlis and now we are back to normal life..just the 3 of us..hope my flu will go soon..

miss u already Mak!


1 comment:

IndaMarya said...

tengok gmbag ni. mau pula dia ikat rambut..yg tok tu dok kernyeh memanjang .mklum dokong mek kecik..