January 14, 2011

Who thinks Sara is cute raise up your hand!! :P

this entry nothing but to release bit of my current pressure..juggling with current work..being a mom to an 8 month old baby and a wife is super not easy..tiring, but that's responsibilities...i cannot go into the system..so this is me writing here before i go off to bed..

time is now showing 1.24 a.m and guess what..i'm still working!! current task is super pack until sumtime i just dunno where to start..getting a new assistant previously a good news told by my boss but now..no assistant to be seen as he was put in other Project..what to do..job has to be done..to get the most powerful thing in the world now..'money'..i always believe that Allah will not burden us more than we can take..so move on..

the title of my entry this time is actually something that i have been thinking even before i got a daughter..y we always see our own daughter/son is the cutest among others?? ..maybe because we love our child so much that's y...i think this also applies to the man that we love..when we fall in love with someone we will think he is the most handsomest of all...

but I love kids..especially babies..so i think they are all cute..but for me Sara is still the cutest of All..haha..perasan :p..so anyone need a Baby Model, please buzz me..haha..


she was having so much fun at the playground in the above pics..this was during his dad birthday party..her aunties kidnap her to this playground..looking at her and her pictures..I always think how can we not love this little creature made by Him and sent to us? i just cannot imagine a day of my life without her..

mama always pray for your health, wealth and good life ahead..get well soon dear(she is having flu)

No comments: