January 24, 2011

~~~My Kayangan~~~~

On Wednesday afternoon, my hubby suddenly decided to go back to my hometown!! yay yay yay yay...i love going back to see my mum, dad, brothers & sister...but i think they are more excited..to see little Sara...

This time managed to surprise my mum by waking her up at 1 in the morning when we reach in front of the house..the whole journey back was smooth..Sara slept most of the time...

nothing change in Perlis..not like KL..the pace there is slower..calm..but i love the food..i love the people...its might not the best place to be for many people..but Perlis is always the Kayangan in my heart..the place where I always want to be when I'm happy or sad..

promote a little bit of Perlis tourism:

1. Padang Besar - shopping heaven for many things that u need..handbagss..clothes..baby clothes..household..food..shoess..and many more..

2. Wang Kelian Sunday Market - also shopping place..open on sunday morning and this is the only time where we can cross to the other side(Thailand) without any passport being checked..

3. Harumanis mango - the only place that can grow this mango is Perlis! super sweet and nice smell mango..can be found and enjoy around March to June every year..

4. Taman Herba - herb & spice park

5. My house! haha..

for more info on Perlis..you can go to http://www.perlis.gov.my

Perlis does not declare Thaipusam as public holiday..so my mum went to school...while 3 of us out to Padang Besar to do the best thing..shoppingg!! the happiest person is my Hubby..shopping abes..he bought me a blouse!! thanks dear..and new dress for Sara..not one but 4! huhu..

last nite there we had dinner at one of the Cafe..name Maicafe..nice ambiance and food..everyone satisfied..

Now..we are back in KL..already started working today..looking back at reality and touching my feet on the ground..i still miss My Kayangan..




No comments: