January 10, 2011

Happy Bday Baby!!

My Big baby - mr Kayy, A.k.a my hubby celebrating this 32 years old birthday last 08.01..been thinking what to give him on his special day..then i thought y not a birthday party at our new house..its not brand new house but we just bought this house..so to us its new :P..

so been planning of it bout 2 weeks finally the day has come..my family came all the way from Perlis to help with the party, cooking n helping me to take care of Little Sara...

start to cook the favourite dish from Perlis..Laksa Perlis!!..just want the frens to get the great taste of Laksa Perlis which I enjoy since I was small..

when the day come..we prepared everything and just waited for the guest to come..Alhamdulillah so many people came n enuf food for them to eat..pictures taken from the party...



i) my house with decoration..so many people tot it was Sara birthday..actually i just purposely want the party to be a bit merrier..haha
ii) the food..nyum nyum..most of it order except for the Laksa..so we had laksa, mee hoon singapore, roti jala..satay(all people feveret), kuih- muih, cakes n cuppies, fruit
s..


hubby so happy..his mak angkat was there at the party..

From the bottom of my heart, would like to say thank you so much to my family who come all the way to help..to my Mak Lang(the cook) and paklang who has been helping..frens who came ...

I am glad that everything went well..and to those who cannot come..dun worry..pray for more good fortune, so i can throw another Makan-Makan party..


to Mr Kayy, happy birthday Baby..pray that all your wish come true..and hope to spent my life forever and a day with u..mmuahss..

No comments: