April 4, 2011

Wish List ..

after almost one month silent..too many things in my hand :)..so tak sempat to write..tonite i'm thinking back of my life wish list..as normal human being,,we have a wish list, so Do I...

since married and have a daughter..your wish and pray is totally not for you, but more to the one that you love..as for me..here are the list:

1. A Son perhaps :) :)

2. The kids grow up as fine, successful, kind, nice person..remember Her/his roots and a good muslim..

3. My family in true happiness..me, hubby & the kids..

4. Me & Hubby grow old together and May Allah give us a long life to see our kid get married

5. Europe Tour

6. Hajj with Hubby

7. Be a good wife to my hubby , a good mother to my kids and a good daughter to my parent till my last breath..


That's basically it..May Allah listen and grant my wish..

1 comment:

Masukami said...

Goodluck kak! Hope that you wishes will come true ^^ Wishing you happy always! :D