April 8, 2011

Happy Anniversary Mak & Bapak

32 years they have been married...so today they celebrate their anniversary..wishing them All happiness in the world..

I've known them for almost 30 years..not one second I wish to have other parent rather than my Mak & my Bapak..as the eldest I've been through many ups and downs with them..I don't know bout my brothers & sister but I cherish every single moment with them..being a Mom myself now, i realised why my Mom & Dad did what they did last time when I small..why can't I go out with friends..why can't I go to school by myself..why I have to be home before 7p.m everyday..they just too care about us..but I guess I grow up being quite a fine lady now..because of them..



Mak & Bapak..Kakak love you two always..hope our good life and good bonding will continue forever..Amiinn..

2 comments:

IndaMarya said...

you made me cry.motherhood is the one and only job that is paid with unconditional love .Even money cant buy that.
I salute you because you have to pass many traffic lights just to breastfeed little Sara.Then cook her food in the early morning.
Where as for me I had my mom staying with me.Although I have to leave my free periods cycling home from Stella Maris just to breastfeed you,then followed by abang.Then Faten and Suhail from Seri Perlis I guess you put more effort.
But in the end I think we gained something that many mothers dont.We have developed that special bond that words cant explain.Its worth the effort...

FaMmyLa said...

i'm speechless mom..