October 21, 2007

Hari Raya...

This year hari raya..i went back to my hometown..KangAq Perliss...so excited to go back home until i just cant do any work the last few days before that..missing home so much!...this year, i went back Kampung with my buddy..Ayu ikut..hehe..sorry ayu...

we departed at 4 in the morning to avoid Jam... Raya went well as usual..but this year so many people coming to the house...so tired need to cuci pinggan..sampai bengkak kaki...however dlm penat2 tu.. i managed to cook my fav ayam masak merah and the mee rebus..my mom recipe...fuh...luckily the foods are edible by the guest..the credit goes to my mom who is a good techer..teaching us how to cook since school...so dont think modern women with a busy carrier cannot cook!..:P

went back to KL on 17th...fifth day of raya..i have job interview on the 18th..so need to rush back...wish me luck!! so selamat hari raya frens!...maaf zahir dan batin

No comments: