October 21, 2007

Cruel To be Kind....

I'm back in the office...not so many of us back in the office yet..these 2 days move really slow...not much activities goin on..just spending my precious time doing the job really really slow..the watch needle seems like not powered up..moving like it been tied up to something..so so slow...

Friday...doing handover notes to my junior..i'll be no more doing support job..have been assigned to do project work alone for my module...for the new project only kicking off last week...just dont know how i will do it or perform but just go on with it..maybe i will not be doing this job for a long time..really hoping for the opportunity to fall into my hands...

My yesterday phone interview gone okie..dunno how to rate myself..ive tried my best..really hope i will get the job...so lemau to be here...

raya mood is still shadowing me...i tell myself that today i want to go home early..really early..at 4...just dont care what other people may think..

at 4 going out of the building..today is also the day i experienced somethin that i wish i dont have to go thru...it might be not so bad but i just dont know how to react or feel about it...the experience that i dont want to broadcast it here... just want to keep it to myself...

today have proven something to me...the theory that i have been waiting to be proven for such a long time has appeared in front of me...i had been crueled to somebody in order for me to change the person...i let go the happiness of mine just for the sake to ensure the person is happy and successful in life..the person now have become a different person..a person that everybody can be proud of..and i am happy with it...it also prove that new l.o.v.e. can easily be found if u r at the rite place..at the rite time..with the rite person...eventhou one time u had think that u never ever can fall in love again...

hoping one day people will realise the cruelest thing i did in my life has changed somebody life as what i always wanted the person to be long time ago...i just couldnt care what people may think or say about me...only me and 'Him' know...

hmm...what am i writing..i am also perplex and tangled with all this words.. after last nite...i can now break free...fly like a bird..knowing that the storyline that i chose to write went smoothly....i am now ready to face the world and opportunity that are waiting in front of me...

hmm before i confuse myself further...let me stop typing for today..its 3.50 in the morning and i cant make myself to sleep....so forgive all my mistakes...all the best in ur future undetakens...

No comments: