February 1, 2011

Selamat ALi Wilayah!!

Happy Wilayah Day!! hooray its a holiday!! again..basically this week is holiday week..KL today public holiday..no outing plan..so cooking, cleaning..lipating baju..I'm back doing wifey work :)..first thing first...my Sup Tulang is already started cooking :)

Hubby caught with flu, cold n fever since yesterday :( poor him..yesterday I went to work as usual..and when i came back..my house is super clean..he has been doing the thing that he likes the most while I'm out working..tiding up the house..yeehhaaa...thank u hubby, even though he is sick, he helped me with the cleaning ..muahs muahs muahs..

Had a good discussion with my 'boss' which is also my sifu which is also my fren yesterday at office..so maybe its time for me to change what I have now..time to seek to sumting which is better for my life n family...

Wishing and praying again and again..putting a high hope that 'He' will listen to this super tiny and weak human prayers..i know i've been asking for 'His' favor too many times..but who else we should ask from right..at my Highest up and my lowest down..'He' is the one that always there for me...Thank u Allah..

No comments: