August 16, 2008

....6 months....

For about 6 months….i don’t even have time to write something here..i was really2 busy with the projects which are sometimes I think my two hands and one brain cannot handle it..but for the sake of buying something that I want..eating somethin that I think I wanna eat..shoesss…and traveling to the place that I like..i have to carry one..forcing my 2 parts of brain and broken heart to stay strong and help me going through all these.. hmm what a sad statement…he he..

Actually for the past 6 months..being doing quite number of things..in the middle of busyness..i can still escape to Hong Kong, Langkawi and…hmm let me think..i thinks that’s all for now… Hong Kong with frens and Langkawi with family…Because its hard for me to take leave..so I squeeze all my trips during weekends and also public holiday..

So let me summarize my six months life in everywhere…

Mar: Still working on project in Penang. During my flyback to KL..i went to MISA (Malaysia International Space Adventure) with my housemates and my adik…Yanti,Hani & Afiq…


Posers at MISA....


Wish i can meet Sheikh Muzaffar....however, no sign of him..so sad..


===========================================================================
Apr: Nothing much happen in April..Has been assigned to a mini Project in Pasir Gudang, Johor..really a hard time..that period..to a problem that I rather keep to myself..but I enjoy my stay in the Zon Johor Bharu…
===========================================================================
May: After planning since March..we finally managed to execute the plan in May…for the first time after dreaming bout it since I was small..I was in Disneyland…stepped myself on the land of Hong Kong…took the 4 days 3 nites trip there with my Kaki Jalan..Yanti and Hani and Finaz….finally finaz can make it after failed to show herself for Jakarta-Bandung trip…below are the pictures taken in Hong Kong…

:: 1st day in HK ::


Picture in sequence : 1) Tallest escalator..its really tall 2) Shopping time at the ladies market..3) First meal in HK..yummy 4) Looking for way to go back to hotel..ha ha 5)At nite watching laser show at avenue of stars..

:: 2nd Day in HK ::


Picture in sequence: 1) At victory Harbour..4 of us 2) Me looking at my bright future?..ha ha 3) same place but with my other dayangs 4)aberdeeen fishing village 5)Gayut at repulse bay 6)trying hard to be monroe at the wax museum 7)with my first Bf beckham 8)with my second bf Aaron Kwok 9)Presenting..the beatles...

:: 3rd day in HK ::

all my disneyland pictures..best day of my life!!








Rite after Hong Kong..have to jaga hati my family that I left them to enjoy myself in Hong Kong …so took them to langkawi..and we also had a blast doing our family activities together..For the first time I got to drive my self around Langkawi..i guess my dad has completely resigned himself for this position..went to island hoping…the first cable car ride..really scary but I still can control..but my mum really had a tough time to reach the top…poor her..but she was okie after we brought her to shops for the new dinner set and also beautiful and cheap glasses and jug and sewaktu denganya…

May was tiring but satisfied and happy… some of the langkawi pictures that i can share..



===========================================================================

June: nothing much happen..we just spend our time in penang…the go live date for Penang project has been postponed due to data migration problem.

===========================================================================

July: Sent to Kertih for a project…the project team was so cool and fun..i like it there if I minus all the no shopping complex and to deal with a cocky team member who thinks he is so damn good..all other team members are perfect ten!...jogging along the beach..learn how to play golf at the driving range…and had unforgettable experience sailing on Catamaran…u don’t know what is Catamaran? Checked out the picture below or use Mr Google to find more bout it..what I know..its a different experience…you should try someday…



and this is also the month that I was born…the team throw up a private party..makan2..cake cutting and happy birthday singing with all other hotels customers as the backup singer..i was flattered and touched…this is also the year that I got the most Happy birthday wishes start with my mum at 1200 at midnite..love u mum..so sweet of u…

===========================================================================

Aug: We come back to office…and will start back the Project in Kertih in Sept...so dun want a waste time?..what else to do..of course travel..hi hi..had the chance to say hi to Perhentian island and mesmerize the beauty given by god to Malaysia for 3 days 2 nights..the warm welcome from the Pulau people is so nice to be remembered..make me think sometimes there are still good and friendly peoples..they are totally strangers but can still treat us so nice...i had a really good experience..snorkeling for the first time...scary and interesting..got to see all the unseen things under the sea..so beautiful and peaceful....some pictures from my short trip there..




So thats all that i think for 6 months..wait for my Kuching escape with my family this month end..huhu :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hai nice trip ...
anyway...
jika boleh dikongsikan bersama lagi bagus... nie saya punya blog
http://yosimura-omar.blogspot.com
takda aper pun just nak sharing jer ... see yaa