August 29, 2007

~~CheRiSH EveRy LittLe MoMEnts~~

Every little steps that we take..we really hoping for only good things to happen in our life..however sometimes life is so hard on us..but I always believe that all the bad things happens to us have a specific reason....what happen to me this year has proven a lot of things related to the theory I made myself...try to go with the flow and coping what are meant or destined for me...Luckily I have friends and family who are always by my side..

Hmm..put that a side..in every sad story..there must be a little tiny winy good ones to be told...this year is the year that I experience a lot of activities that I never tried before...jungle tracking..kayaking..hiking...went outside Malaysia...and there are several others that are blocking my calendar this year and next year..insyallah...

So lets talk about the current ones..went to Pangkor with my family!!..yeay!!.. this is another my first time to the island in northern Malaysia...the breeze air and the blue sea water really taken my mind far2 away from the messiness I have in KL..hehe..so good to be there..pangkor is not that bad!..some pics from the trip


~~rite before the island hopping~~


~~the rocks forming a Turtle and a Whale!!~~



~~my lovely mom and dad~~


~~~ready to kayak bro?~~

We start the journey from Kangar to Lumut by car..then take a ferry to sway thru the Selat Melaka to Pulau Pangkor...it only takes around 15 minutes ferry ride to the island..a pink van brought us to Teluk Nipah..where all the excitement lies...chey chey..

First day is full with mandi manda..island hopping..fish feeding..

Second day..much more mandi-manda and kayaking..try hard to snorkeling but so scared..hihi..

Went back after 2 days..shopping sourveniers at pekan Pangkor..esp food...

So tata pangkor..definitely will come back one day..hmm..hope so...




No comments: